Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pune blast

Pune the city I live in had a bomb blast. Pretty closeby to where I live. I was more then scared,speech less once I read about it. But it was Karneval the last couple of days. I ofcourse did celebrate it my best. I had time to sit online and read to after 6 days. I read the news. I saw the number of dead people. It was first 6. Now its 10. This girl,who was 18 years old was the one I just read before I decided to write this post. I saw her age,and was pretty sure she would be on facebook. I just looked up her profile and saw her introduction. Which I'm going to share with everyone who reads this.

'i am 18 years old. and i try to enjoy every bit of life.i believe that the small things in life can give us the most happiness.lyk when my frnd tells me that i am the one with whom s/he can share everything.. i am the happiest person on earth. i dont like people who are not honest.funny people appeal to me.i feel that though ihave a hell lot of friends, i dont have a buddy who is completely mine..sometimes when i need someone to share my secrets or when i want to lay my head on a strong shoulder and wanna cry or want a warm hand to hold me ..i feel im alone. i beleive in being a beautiful and strong woman who will make heads turn and eyes look up. i am my own princess and i need a prince who needs me!'

I had tears. I didn't even know her. I can't imagine what her family and friends are going though. The blast was in a German bakery. A very common place for students to hang out. 10 dead, so many injuried. Why are people doing this? Why is always killing the end? Is killing the only way to show they have more power?

Anindyee Dhar was just one person I wrote about. 9 other such cases. I feel so powerless. So helpess. All I can do is write this? All I can do is pray that it shouldn't happen again? This should end somewhere.

Gog bless all these souls.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment