Monday, February 1, 2010

Czech Republic

I feel so awesomely lucky to have country names while writtting my blog posts. So yes. As the title says I did go to Czech Republic :D.

My host dad has this office in which they make advertises for people, places. I don't really know the details. But his office has all the nice things that interest me: Photography, graphic designers etc. So that how it started. Thats how it was planned :). He was going with his bunch of models and photographers to Czech. And so I went along. I get to see the new
place, plus get to learn a bit about photography and plus all the fun that comes with it. I would be stupid if I didn't go!

We were set to go to Marino Limpno in Czech Republic :)

My excitement usually at a high level when my phone gets welcome messages. It was a 6-7 hour drive. We left on a Friday. We were total seven people including me. Dominik Ketz , Olaf, Sally, Maren, Rike, Erek. Dominik was the photographer. He was the actual professional photographer, the ones with BIG lens! Olaf and Sally were married from 3 years or something. One of the cutest couples I have seen till date. The ever smiling one :). Maren was around 13 years old,but no one could say that. She looked around 17 and would talk all the time. She was really pretty though. Rike is my sweet sisterrr:D. And Erek. Hheheh.. :P. Yes. My host dad. The best entertainment for everyone on the trip.

We reached really late at night.And next day around 8 were woken up for breakfast. The days were packed and totally well planned. And they carried the light sheet and things. I went like walking with such stars ;). It was a work shooting after all. The first day they took pictures of all models in snow. Then we ice skated. It was awesome! This HUGE sea was all FROZEN. Like totally. And then we ice skated on it! Like imagine I can proudly now tell people I ice skated on a sea ;) . Imagine ice skating on this sea with like forest around. But the forests were on hills,so we could like see it. And the forest trees were the ones I have never seen in my entire life. They were huge size christmas trees. I have no clue what they are called. The food all time was great. We always ate in outside,and usually quick. I can hardly remember how fast the first day went. It was super fast and trying.
The second day was great too! After breakfast we went to this forest. And it was the prettiest thing I have ever seen! The christmas trees looking like trees were totally covered in snow. But not only that the little leaves looked like small needles,and these needles were ice. And HUGE trees. And everything white. It was so very beautiful! Ofcourse I have to mention I was given these shoes to walk on the snow,and they are big so one can balance and not go deep in the snow. But it was almost impossible to walk with them. And the others had to smile while Dominik was taking pictures. Wait. I didn't mention. All the models were really natural and you didn't really have to tell them to smile. And it was great seeing Dominik work. He didn't say much but he totally captured it at the right moment.

Czech Republic has a funny language with a different currency. The place was pretty cool, filled of all types of winter sports. I didn't really talk to any of those people, so don't know how they are. But I'm glad I got a chance to see that place.

I was basically just trying to help and being around while they were working. I could also help them smile if they needed it :D. And plus me and my host dad are usually a good entertainment team. The car journeys were always full of laughter and great music!

And well. I do have some photos of me taken for fun :D. I will post them as soon as I get them ! It was such a total amazingly fun trip. I can always go back with the same people :).

Hip Hip Hurraa! Alles ist super. Alles ist wunderbarrr!
= Hip hip hurrreeyy! Everything is superb. Everything is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment