Saturday, December 12, 2009

Time is moving.

Its 11.01 and I just woke up some time ago. I'm still sitting in my night dress,staring at my packed bags. Its scary how fast time moves. Today is the 12th of December ,and as mentioned before I'm going to change families today. Its a Rotary rule to change families every three and a half months.

I'm so filled of mixed emotions now. I kinda of don't want to leave my first family. They are great family! Like I have memories from trying the first german food, speaking german, learning German manners, table manners , having a new German real family and so many more. I was so used to my daily routine. Coming back home from school, talking to my host mom. As soon as I would come the first question would be,' Und(And)..(silence) (so I'm just supposed to answer how school today was) and if I don't answer then the question would come 'Wie war es?'(How was it?). Then my host siblings would come home and we would generally sit on the table joke about something at school. I would then do German with host mom,or go online and something like that. Then my host dad would come home. And he would ALWAYS say,' Hallo Vedashree' :D. We would then generally have a family t.v time eating chips(paprika which I love!). After taking our respective seats. We would watch t.v and talk at the same time. One time my host mom starting teaching me to knit. So then I would knit and try watching t.v at the came time. But fail really bad ;). While going to bed,everyone would wish things like ,'Gute Nacht'. And my host dad would always say,'Shlaf gut Vedashree' :D.
I love my first family. And I'm going to see them often during my stay.

I know my second family well. And they are awesome people too. I'm sure I'm going to love them. I'm excited at the same time to move on too!

But family Feist. You guys would be missed :)

Today,we have Thanksgiving(which is a American festival in which my fellow Americans are going to cook) in the afternoon,and then we change families. I'll update you guys with Birthday and family changing too.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment