Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SNOW!

I prayed for it day,and night! And it came! Snow snow snow. I'm the Indian who jumped, ran, hopped, in the snow. Its so pretty. I can't express. Snow crystals are the most perfectly shaped crystals. My host mom told me that each snow crystal is differently designed. I wonder how! If god was a person. He would be an artist :).

So I have to tell you guys my snow stories:

I waited for my bus for around two whole hours after school, but it never came. So I finally decided to go inside the school and figure something out. And I have to mention the fact that it was awesomely cold! I went in and luckily I saw David(the american exchangie,living with my first host family). He said he was going to be picked up by my first host mom. So I decided to visit my first family in that time. So I did. And as I went in and spoke to my host siblings after a long time,I saw something white falling from the sky from the window. My host mom told me it was snow :D. Me and David played,and took some great pictures in snow. That was the first time.


I got ready for going to a disco nearby. My friend was going to come to pick me up with his car. I sat in the car and something funny was coming on the glass. I was like ' :O'. That thing looks weird. He was like," Are you kidding?" I answered very innocently. " No I'm not"."What is that thing?". He said," its snow". Really. It looks so different,from the car. Like large shaped whitesh insects coming towards you in large numbers. I always imagined snow to be like snow balls. Coming from the sky. This was something so different.
So ya. I went to the discro. And the disco is like a little under groundish. That means its like hot there,so we all remove our jackets and dance and things. Then my host mom was going to come and pick me up. So I collected my jacket again and went up. And guess what I saw? EVERYTHING was white. It was covered in a layer of snow! Before this I had just seen snow falling from the sky. But that was unbelivable. People were checking numbers of each cars to know which car was their 's :D. I was so happy and excited. It seemed like I was in a different planet ;).


It kept snowing for the next two days after that. So, my host mom decided me to have a little snow walk with her. She gave me warm snow clothes. I wore a lot of clothes. Me, Rike and my host mom went for the walk. Everything was perfect white. And the snow was so soft that I blowed and it flied. We made a snow angel :). It was great. But after around two hours, my body was hurting. I wasn't used to such a cold climate. I had a red nose :D. So we started going back home. I came home and my body was numb. Hhehe..the little indian body :P. My host mom adviced to show myself in cold water. And that worked :).

My excitement didn't reduce a bit. I once ran out of my room window without actual snow clothes just for a great picture, because I felt like it :). This was like a week and a half ago. From then it hasn't snowed.

Snow snow please come again. Little Vedashree wants to play :)


PS: But lesson learned. Everytime before going in snow, people should carry things for a running nose.

1 comment: