Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring is here!

I remember writting how happy I was about the snow. But really,I have had enough of snow now. I was so happy after seeing the sun shine for 3 hours the other day. And now its the best, half the day is passed and we still have the sun shinning. I love sun. I can't wait for the pretty spring to come and the place to be filled with all coloured flowers :)

So, updating here and there.

My painting class is going great! I completed my first picture. And half done with the second. I'm so glad my host parents gifted me that for christmas,because I learn so many new things.

My dad had birthday. And I skyped with my whole family (including a exchange student called Hannah from Germany who we are currently hosting.) They cut the cake in front of me and my parents were like, 'Vedashree open your mouth.' I love technology!

I missed my favourite indian festival called Holi. I was pretty sad that day,but then hell yeah! I had karneval this year ;)

I'm going to this Jewelry making workshop with I'm excited about!

We have a new exchange student in my school from Columbia.

Oh! And I haven't done sports for many days,and thats the reason I have a small tommy now =/. I'm becoming fat!

I'm living each day. I love it here. I perfectly love it. I don't even realise when the week goes by,and when the weekend come. I don't want time to move this fast!
STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment