Tuesday, June 15, 2010

last 3 weeks to go.

I write the title and my heart is already so heavy. I still have three weeks to go back home. Three weeks sounds like a long time, it totally isn't. Specially after the last 10 months running so fast behind me.

I'm really sorry for not writting for forever! I was just lazy :)

There is a feed back of the things I have done since the last months!

1) I was in Paris last weekend. Oh yes yes:D. I was. It was a dream come true!

2) I was in Amsterdam with my family.

3) Went to museums, castles with my 3rd family.

4) Abhishek Vyas ( an indian school friend) and his family came and visited me in Köln in Germany. It was like being home for a day :)

5) Had a indian cook out day with friends. I made butter chicken and it was really delicious!

6) We live clsoe to Cologne. Thats the reason I never really went to Cologne being a tourist. So last week, I decided to be a tourist in Cologne with two of my exchange friends and spoke English the whole day just for fun :P

7) Went to a huge amusement park with some friends. It was a christmas gift from my third host family.

8) Celebrated our farewell with all exchange students. That was really really sad. And difficult!

9) Did my Rotary presentation wearing a sari about the whole year in Germany and telling them about India.

10) And so many things.

I have many things to look forward too. F.I.F.A topping the list ;). Germany has a really good team. GOOO DEUTSCHLANDDDD:D.

I would try my best to write. This time, this year is just perfect. I wouldn't trade it for anything! EVER.

Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment